The Katoomba Family Hotel is a proud supporter of the the Greater Blue Mountains Community.
Sporting teams, civic organisations, community groups, political forums and local music.
"Donations" currently support the -
- Katoomba Cricket Club
- Blue Mountains Basketball
- Meals on Wheels
- Life Skills education for primary schools
- Blue Mountains Legacy
- People Living with Disabilites
- Rural School Program
- Provision of Free Venue for local community groups
- Katoomba A Devils
- Westmead Childrens Hospital
"Politics in the Pub"
- Political forums are held to promote discussion and bring community together to debate issues for the Blue Mountains Region.
"Muso's Jam nights"
- Recognised as the longest running Open Mic night in the Blue Mountains and aptly named “Plug N Play”, all the instruments are supplied and maintained by the Katoomba Family Hotel. Drop in on Wednesday before 8.00pm and add your name to the list on the blackboard. The evening is facilitated by our local professional musician Elliot.