Location - How To Get Here
Katoomba is a one and a half hour drive from Sydney.
Directions From Sydney:
- Take the M4 west to the Blue Mountains.
- The M4 becomes the Great Western Highway at Lapstone.
- Follow the Great Western Highway to Katoomba.
- Turn left off the highway into Katoomba.
- Drive across the railway bridge
- At the round about the Family Hotel is on the corner.
- Turn right at the roundabout into Bathurst Road.
- Turn left at Cascade Street
- The off street parking is 100m on your left.
Katoomba is a two hour train trip from Central Station on the Western Line.
CLICK HERE for Blue Mountains train timetable
Directions From Katoomba Station:
- Walk down the ramp from the station platform
- Turn right into the underpass tunnel
- Turn right up the stairs
- Grab a taxi if you need help with your bags or
- Walk accross the crossing and turn right along Bathurst Rd
- Walk to the roundabout where you will find the Family Hotel on the corner.